TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.thefuse.com.au is a website operated by The Fuse Online (ABN 77694153971) of 45 Arkana Drive Noosa Heads Queensland Australia 4567(“we”, “us” and “our”).
Our website includes products available for purchase for various sellers (“Sellers”) only. If you place an order for a product through our directory where you are guided to another online fashion website, you are buying directly through that particular seller and not The Fuse Online Fashion Directory. We make our products available for purchase (including by taking orders and collecting payment) only for our store holders as the primary agent.
The Fuse Online fashion Directory acts as a medium platform to connect the buyer to the seller. The Fuse Online Fashion Directory is not responsible for the terms and conditions of sale or any privacy agreements other online fashion stores are bound by.
If a Seller accepts your order for the purchase of a Product, then an agreement is formed between you and the Seller and you have rights directly and only against the Seller, and not us. We are not a party to that agreement. If a Seller accepts your order for the purchase of a Product, then the following terms apply to the agreement with the Seller relating to that purchase.
Products purchased by our store holders agree to pay the purchase price specified on our website at the time that your order is placed to purchase the product. All our products are digital, there are no shipping requirements. All mandatory fields must be filled out, Imagery and additional information may be required and this request must be fulfilled on your behalf if deemed.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contract on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Payment(a) You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the website at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a Product, and any applicable. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable). If our products are purchased out side of Australia, you must pay any conversion rate differences and fees.
(b) You must pay for the Product online by credit card or PayPal account. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. The credit cards that are accepted from time to time will be described on the website. A surcharge may apply for the use of certain credit cards, and where this is the case this will also be described on the website.(c) Payments for store holders may be paid directly to The Fuse online Fashion Directory via Phone +61(0418748616) You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made To The Fuse Online Fashion Directory. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/ phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Delivery of ServiceFrom the time of purchase of a product or service The Fuse online fashion Directory provides, the turn around period of delivery and execution will be 48 hours or less.We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Third Party LinksCertain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- General restrictions(a) You must not disclose to any other person any user name and password that we give to you. We will assume that any use of this Website made using that user name and password is you, and you will be responsible for any such use, except where you have notified us under paragraph (b).
(b) You must notify us if you become aware of any improper use or disclosure of your user name and password, in which case we will allocate a new user name and password to you.(c) In using this Website, you must not: (i) provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information; (ii) violate any applicable laws, or use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions; (iii) impersonate any person; (iv) distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software; (v) collect or store personal data about other users of this Website; or (vi) engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website.
- User comments, feedback and other submissionsIf, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liabilityWe do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall The Fuse Online Fashion Directory, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Fuse Online Fashion Directory and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- SeverabilityIn the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- TerminationThe obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Entire agreementThe failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Governing LawThese Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 45 Arkana drive Noosa Heads Queensland Australia 4567.
- Changes to terms of serviceYou can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact informationQuestions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.